- Before applying your luxury mink lashes, place the lash band against your natural lid. Make sure the band fits comfortably, if not, trim the lash band accordingly. This step is important as it assures a comfortable lash through out the day, and also provides a more natural look.
- Apply a thin layer of your choice lash adhesive to your lash band. Wait a few seconds until glue gets sticky, then apply your lash band as close to your natural lid as possible.
- Our lashes can be worn 20+ times! The longevity of your luxury lashes are dependent on the proper care. Here are a few personal tips to help with your care.
- BE GENTLE! Do not pull your lashes off or use your fingers to remove from boxing to avoid damage. Gently remove your lashes using our lash applicator. Pull lightly from the corner of the lash band ends.
- Be sure to cleanse and remove the lash glue after every use. Gently remove lash glue with tweezers, and softly wipe and residue or makeup.
- To protect your lashes place them back in your JK Lashes box to ensure a safe protective place for your next SLAY day!
HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES
- Always hold onto the lash band when handling false lashes. Use the tweezers to take out of the box by gently grabbing the outer end of the lash band.
- Trim your lashes to fit your eyes. (if necessary). Trim at the outer edge of the lash. (Trim a little at a time)
- Apply 1-2 coats of glue to the lash band and let set for 30 seconds
- Using your tweezers, apply the lashes to your lash line. (Do not apply to your own lashes but get as close as possible.)
- Then press down on the lash band and then pinch the band and your lashes to secure the lashes.
REMOVAL OF LASHES
- Gently peel the eyelashes off starting from the outer corner of the eyes
- Wash your face and eyes with an eye make-up remover
- Wash your face with your cleansing daily routine to remove any excess adhesive
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JAS KIRRILY EYELASHES
- When removing your lashes, you will need to be as gentle as when you applied them
- Use a pointed tweezer to remove all excess adhesive from your Jas Kirrily eyelashes
- Always place your lashes back into your Jas Kirrily box to keep dust away for your next wear
- When using mascara, don’t use a waterproof base as it becomes very difficult to remove any excess mascara off your mink eyelashes
Do not soak your mink lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
Don’t tug or pull on the lash when removing glue. It is not uncommon to get frustrated over cleaning your strip eyelashes which can lead to you pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force. But this is a big no no! Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
Don’t use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals. This is a huge no-no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.